Thursday, August 4, 2011

Everything with Fries



Everything with Fries is a restaurant owned by the people who own Awfully Chocolate. The food is pretty good - I like the tandoori chicken sandwich I had very much.



But the restaurant's main star is fries and I must say their fries is delicious. I like the thinner shoe-string version better. The fries come in a variety of flavours - original, curry, salt and vinegar, sour-cream and onion, plus garlic and herbs.

I really liked the original flavoured fries - they were slightly spicy, slightly salty and I could hardly stop eating them.

This restaurant has a number of branches - I visited the one at Holland Village.

Original flavoured shoe string fries

Everything with Fries
Add: 40 Lorong Mambong, Holland Village
Tel: +65 6463 3741

No comments: