Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's wrong with the photos?

Notice something about these pictures?




One of them is not right...

Let me know what you think.. and I'd share what's the problem..

Updated on 13 July:

Well.. firstly these photos are all taken by me and no.. I wasn't in a production for Harry Potter.. The third photo is the problematic one because firstly the trolley says it belongs to Times Square and secondly the Hogwarts Express is in the middle of Times Square in HK.

There was actually a display of Harry Potter related props at Times Square - from a small section of Diagon Ally to the Hogwarts Express.

And then of course, there was Dobby.

I'm so looking forward to Sunday, when I'd finally be able to catch the finale of the movie series.

2 comments:

I am Hap(py) said...

Eh the 3rd one looks funny - esp the Trolley hahahaha

Ok tell me the ans :)

I am Hap(py) said...

Eh OKC, u haven tell me the ans??? :))