Saturday, January 8, 2011

Quick and Yummy Wraps

The Husband had a friend in town that he went out for dinner with last night.

This meant I had to sort out my own dinner.

This is my 5 minute dinner - I put together several things I had at home and bought at the mall for these 2 tortilla wraps.

Delicious and quick. I'd be doing this again soon! For those of you in Singapore, you can buy ready cooked meat or seafood at most supermarkets and snack stalls like Old Chang Kee for such wraps. All I really needed to do was put together everything and dinner was ready.

Prawn wrap - Deep fried prawns with avocado, cranberries and salad leaves with a dallop of plain yogurt on a piece of toasted tortilla.


Meat roll wrap - meat roll (ngoh hiang) with avocado, sun-dried tomatoes, crispy fried onions on a bed of salad leaves.

4 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

So creative!

Stephanie said...

Bring some wraps home from snack stall it's a cool idea! Thanks.

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks, Petunia and Steph!

Malar said...

Totally healthy food! I use to wonder how to eat avacado differently. I just find it's taste so rejectable....! Now i know!