Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dim Joy - Part 2

The brother wanted to go Dim Joy as a Part 2 celebration of my dad's birthday, so I reluctantly agreed to give the place a second chance.

Apart from some of the stuff I've tried last time, we also tried the "Stewed Pork Belly and Mui Choy Bun" , "High Calcium Pork Rib Congee" and "Pork and Chives Fried Gyoza". The first 2 items are pretty alright.. but the Gyoza was a real disappointment. It looked really good.. but the taste was like that of frozen gyoza, if not worse..

Oh, one thing interesting they have at Dim Joy - Small glass bottles of Coke!

Stewed Pork Belly and Mui Choy Bun

High Calcium Pork Rib Congee

Pork and Chives Fried Gyoza

Small bottled Coke

Well, all I can say is.. I'm still on the lookout of a good dim sum restaurant in Singapore.

Dim Joy
Address: 80 Neil Road, Singapore 088842
Telephone: +65-62206986

No comments: