Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adventure, Incorporated

OK, I've done it.

I've gone and incorporated a company where The Husband and I are shareholders, which is true because both of us are investing our money and efforts into this thing.

And I've made myself the director and The Husband is now officially my secretary. (The reality is often the other way around though.)

I feel quite thrilled, even though it's just receiving an email from ACRA about the company being officially incorporated. Plus we don't even have anything substantial yet.

But it is a baby step towards a new adventure.

7 comments:

stone yu said...

congratulations!!!From now on, i should change from calling you Teacher Lin to Boss Lin.

Open Kitchen Concept said...

hehe.. Thanks! You are the first person to congratulate me! :) Many thanks.. I'd continue to blog about my progress...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What sort of company is it? =)

- Sky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Wish you a great success and enjoy your business!

QW

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Sky and QW. Sky -> I hope to open a drinks shop... I'd keep you hanging for now.. but watch this space for more details! Lovely flowers you have! QW -> Moving back home soon, right? How's everything...?

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! Okays, I'll keep waiting for posts. Lol. =)

QW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.